Picked up some really cool stuff at an estate sale today. Will post pictures tomorrow, but think huge Magnavox stereo console with turntable and 8-track player (sweet) for $25. That’s right.
Plus some great old records, some fantastic old books (including a gift for my favorite English professor), and my mom bought me a drop-leaf, antique oak table for my new dining room.
I cannot wait to move!
I just spent the past 5 minutes instant messaging my hubsband…while sitting 5 feet apart.
The ground beef had turned. No taco pizza tonight.
I love the movie “To Die For”. I’m watching it right now.
- Flying my mom down to Naples, FL for a full-on spa week at the Ritz
- Buying a small airplane for my dad
- Buying land
- The dance of financial freedom joy
- Donating a shit of money to the Alzhiemers Association, Heart Association, Lung Association, SPCA, and the Fan Free Clinic
- Going shopping
- Drinking Veuve Cliquot
- Taking a bath in Veuve Cliquot
- Learning to spell Veuve Cliquot
- Paying tuition in one lump payment
- Paying for my neice’s nursing school
- Sending my younger cousin to military school
- Holding a monkey
- Getting a three-hour massage
i can't really tell you what this blog is about, but I can tell you what it's not about. monkeys. at least not all the time.