At the risk of being labeled a “hater”, I submit more of the things I don’t like:
1. The term “bleed out”, “gone septic”, and what each entails.
2. Imaginary and real spiders and spiderbites.
3. Waiting on someone to do something for you.
4. Having the same person ask me the same question every time they see me.
5. Having to bug someone for something you want them to do for you.
8. Weeks straight of rain.
9. Worrying about money.
10. Again, Alligator Fish Pig
One thought on “More Things I Don’t Like”
Don’t forget those creepy tent caterpillars. And biting ants.